Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

11 Jun 2015

Challenged myself to write 111 beautiful blog posts in 30 days

Photo Credit: Unknown source 
Hello Everyone,

I am a simple person who always tries to push his limits.  Easy stuffs do not motivate me. I am driven by quality, passion and purpose in life.  I have challenged myself in front on my blog reader that I will write 111 beautiful blog posts in 30 days i.e. by 10th July 2015.

I have also prepared an indicative list of things on which I would like to write to keep me focused on my goal. Hope to delight you with my blog posts whose underlying theme is that Life is beautiful and we are here to make it more beautiful.

Readers, your encouragement can fuel my enthusiasm and will help me reach my goal in the time frame. Please comment and provide your feedback if you feel my initiative is worth your appreciation. You can also rate my blog on a scale of 1 to 5 (A poll gadget is attached on the right side of my blog). It will help me know that people who are visiting to my blog are reading the posts.


I will keep you posted of the updates on my goal here. You can follow my blog on Google plus or can subscribe through email.  Enjoy this blog  Life is Beautiful !!

CHALLENGE : To publish 111 beautiful blog posts in 30 days!!

UPDATE          : 43/111 Completed- 30 Days!!!

OUTCOME     : I aimed for 111 posts in 30 days but could write 43 posts in that time. I am very happy with the experience as this challenged encouraged me to write regularly. I am looking forward to keep writing.

1.    Things I learnt when I started Blogging  - Completed

2.    Reading books/ Books Reviews

3.    Social Networking

4.    Self Help

5.    The good old Childhood days- “Happy Days”

6.    School Time

7.    What not to do at College

8.    Self Dependent

9.    Talking

10. Mentoring

11. HR Interview

12. People management

13. Soft skills

14. Public Relation

15. Personal & Professional Goals

16. Health Tips

17. Wealth Tips

18. Continuous learning- Self education

19. Food ,cloth and shelter for all

20. Birthdays

21. Festivals

22. Ways to keep your mind busy

23. Idea Lab

24. What I want to do in Life?

25. How to in

26. Vedic Village & Life in digital age.

27. Connect with yourself

28. Flashback

29. Aatm-Chintan- Introspection

30. Best of Behaviors

31. Life Purpose

32. Memorable incidents- grand viva,

33. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle,

34. Activities I love doing- Hobbies & Interests

35. My First Salary

36. Change Management- Transfer orders

37. Dilemmas

38. Photography

39. Want to do if money is abundant?

40. How to Improve my life

41. How to stuffs

a.    Switch job/industry

b.    Crack your Interview

42. Life achievement @ Funeral

43. Jotting down – random thoughts

44. Rat Race- What are you chasing?

45. Reading Novels- Review Books

46. Nature Lovers

47. Things which makes me happy?

48. Self Learning Tutorial

49. Topics of Interest

50. My dream roles?

51. Things to do daily so they mould into a habit- Show the list

52. Power of Visualization

53.  Writing Journals

54. Challenges I overcame at my workplace

55. Thoughts that I am having for past few days (Originally written in my Journal on 30th Oct,11)

56. 10 Best Ideas for wedding anniversary celebration.

57. 12 things worth learning

58. Our Family Trip of 2008

59. Our Foreign Trip

60. Articles written on flight in Bangkok (Reference Pocket diary)

61. Mini Projects

62. Self talk

63. Book Rich Dad Poor Dad

64. Meaningful life

65. Rituals – Morning and other habits of successful people

66. Reflection on my life and lessons for all

67. What is life?

68. Life without Money? Is money overhyped? Money is like petrol. We are the Car

69. My Life My Dreams

70. Tips to Improve as a writer.

71. Movie Review- I am Kalam

72. Soul Searching; My soul is shouting

73. Beat the fears

74. How I want to Live Life?

75. Connecting with old friends, relatives.

76. Child- Parents Relationship

77. 17 Questions that will catch your attention

78. Introspection-part 2

79. Purpose/Aim in Life

80. Slow Campaign- Slow Food, Slow travel, slow city

81. 13 things I learnt in my life

82. Self Improvement

83. 7 ways to be more energetic (prevent dissipation of energy)

84. Goals- Career, Life, Health, Personal, Professional

85. Financial Literacy

86. Insurance- Is it required or not?

87. Who will use the phone? – Thoughts ahead of time

88. Childhood memories

a.    Playing cricket

b.    Eating food together

c.    Electricity problem

d.    Individual houses-not apartment

e.    Playing with siblings

f.     Learning poems

g.    Life at Ara-11.05.12

h.    Chess, Carom, Ludo

89. Watching documentaries/videos

90. Home Decoration,

91. Cooking

92. Vocational Training

93. 15 things which makes me believe that Life is beautiful

94. Simple Living

95. Confused about your career? 11 Things which will help you succeed in your career

96. 13 things to do once I retire? They are the things you should be doing.

97. 7 values that will help you grow in your career.

98. 5 most important things which I learned at my workplace

99. Words of Wisdom

100. Getting motivated in the means not the goal

101.  Importance of Prayers

102.  At the railway station on a chilly winter morning.

103. The Casualty of Migration: Having seven children, more than a dozen grandchildren and still alone

104. 7 things I learned from a ninety year old man

105. 10 things to learn from a kid.

106. My wish list

107. Analysis of my thought through my journal

108. A day in office

109.  Is sleep a luxury?

110. An evening worth remembering

111. Random Thoughts











Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive