Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

5 Aug 2015

Career Advice & Guidance

I have written some  articles and answers that may clarify many of your career related questions. If you have anything else to ask, feel feel to ask your question in the comment section.

Articles on this Blog or Answers on Quora

  1. Campus Placement: The most hyped thing in India
  2. Tips to be a Top Writer on Quora
  3. One of the most underrated Profession
  4. What is some good general career advice? 
  5. Get Inspiration from Dr. Kalam
  6. I don't have zeal to learn. What should I do?
  7. How should I figure out what I truly want to do in Life?
  8. Learn from the most followed Quora User, Mr. Balaji Viswanathan
  9. Advice to a Software Engineer Looking for his first job 
  10. Lessons I learnt while pursuing my hobby
  11. I get angry a lot. What should I do?
  12. Lessons from UPSC Topper- IRA Singhal
  13. How to stay positive and optimistic?
  14. Link to my Quora Answers
  15. How should I react to IITs and IITian-obsessed people if I am a BITSian? 
  16. I am a 26-year-old girl, sad, unemployed for the last six years, insecure, inferior and clueless. How can I start my career? 
  17. How do introverts enjoy life? 
  18. How does it feel to not qualify in IIT JEE? 
  19. Best company to work for in India
  20. 13 Tips for regular Study
  21. How a start a Business?
  22. How to stay motivated always?
  23. Learning from the Monk who sold his Ferrari
Share:

1 comment:

Blog Archive